Sunday, January 25, 2009

There will be a painting or drawing created











My plan is this:








Each day I will touch a pencil or brush to paper or canvas and create.




I will track my acomplishments as small or large as they may be . At the end of the day I will lay my head comfortably on a pillow with a feeling of acomplishment.
After the recent loss of my Ginger man.....(14 1/2 year old red head kitty) to cancer I am more determined then ever to make my goal.



To see more of my work go to




Here's a recap of my most recent acomplishments:








Activities of Late

I am currently attending a Oil painting Workshop painting from a live model in period costume ex. 1800’s
Studying under artist Meadow Gist at the Watts Atelier in Encinitas.

Just completed a commission for a client…acrylic painting of “Shape Shifter”
A woman becoming a lioness and have also started a new commission with the same client

I Completed 4 pet portraits for 4 different clients. The Mohnacky animal hospital is one of the clients.

Entered a juried Wildlife in Art 2008 show . Was accepted and won the G Schlesier award.

Commission by Lions Tigers and Bears a big cat rescue in San Diego to do a painting of a
Couple of residence ( 2 Tigers)

No comments:

Post a Comment