Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Stuff















I've been really busy painting and I've neglected my blog. Let's see if I can get caught up.







New techniques.. Burnt umber pickout and new palettes..Zorn, Warm Cool primary and transparents.


















More to follow soon. I just installed a new painting in a clients home today and hung a couple more paintings in a Phantom Gallery in Carlsbad. I'll be doing a demonstration thursday evening between 5:30 and 8:30 pm on Grand ave in Carlsbad.
Also have 3 paintings hanging in Acapella in Temecula.
I continue to study at Watts Atelier in Encinitas and am very pleased with the results.
Currently I am working on a few pieces...one very large painting of 2 cheetahs I had the pleasure of photographing at the wild animal park.
More photos soon.
































No comments:

Post a Comment