Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some time has past and some new paintings have been created






Wow time flew by on me.
I have been working. Trying to get value, tone and color right.
It's certainly challenging. I was handed a new vocabulary with it comes the responsibility of defining it...applying it to my work. This might take some time but invariably I will succeed.
With that said here are some new works.

The first piece, the nude is a study and not yet complete and I'm still working on the cowboy piece which is from a photo I took while vacationing in Borrego Springs with my family this past fall. The saucy cigarette yielding woman is an Ode to Vargas. The bottom piece is a study in mood. The White duck was created with compliments to the Wild Animal park and is from a photo I took this summer.


Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I really like you "Study in Mood" painting ! & I'd almost call the top painting finished, love the blue background.

    Best wishes

    Dana

    ReplyDelete